It’s Krutika’s birthday tomorrow and her happiness is finding no bounds from today itself. His brother sent her a very memorable gift on her 15th birthday and that too for the first time from his own money.
I was having a routine in the office nearing to my lunch time (which apparently is the best time of the office hours!!!). Suddenly I see “(1 unread) Yahoo! Mail, mehta_world” on my Firefox tab. I prepared myself to press the “Delete” button as I expected it to be just another spam mail (not technically) from a whitepapers provider website. But to my surprise the sender name appeared “Krutika”. And then everything happened as expected. She sent me a THANK YOU card for the gift I send her on her 15th bday blast.
I called up home instantly (Thank God, NONOH was working fine). Mom picked up and her voice told me everything. Words were just a formality after that. Krutika’s joy was at peak. Tears started their way out from her eyes while she opened the gold plated Titan Sonata ladies watch. Instantly she went to the watch shop near by to adjust the strap. She put it on instantly.
I felt like for the first time I gave my family some real happiness. Krutika’s one smile outshines all my achievements till date. I wish I would have been there to celebrate her birthday. Today I miss my family the most.
I was having a routine in the office nearing to my lunch time (which apparently is the best time of the office hours!!!). Suddenly I see “(1 unread) Yahoo! Mail, mehta_world” on my Firefox tab. I prepared myself to press the “Delete” button as I expected it to be just another spam mail (not technically) from a whitepapers provider website. But to my surprise the sender name appeared “Krutika”. And then everything happened as expected. She sent me a THANK YOU card for the gift I send her on her 15th bday blast.
I called up home instantly (Thank God, NONOH was working fine). Mom picked up and her voice told me everything. Words were just a formality after that. Krutika’s joy was at peak. Tears started their way out from her eyes while she opened the gold plated Titan Sonata ladies watch. Instantly she went to the watch shop near by to adjust the strap. She put it on instantly.
I felt like for the first time I gave my family some real happiness. Krutika’s one smile outshines all my achievements till date. I wish I would have been there to celebrate her birthday. Today I miss my family the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment