After a week long search, we (me, Uma and Chheda) finally landed up in a 4BHK flat; barely 5 mins walk from our office, which was largely empty since it was semi-furnished with only wooden furniture i.e. cupboards. We ordered pizza for the dinner, since we were all dead tired and had no energy to go out and look for restaurants. Since internet wasn’t there in the new flat, waking up till late night was out of question. So went on a calling spree to all the people whom I thought was important and spend my time talking to them on phone. However, it was the night which became memorable; and now all the more memorable since I would be writing it down.
Dreams are often weird since there you see some of the weirdest things which could never happen in real life. You see people from different parts of your life jumbled at one place you would have never visited. The first night at my new flat became memorable because of the same weird dream I saw during sleep. The next morning, I kept thinking about it. I wanted to sleep again to watch the dream ahead but the clock was ticking and suggesting me to wake up and get ready for the office. I don't remember the dream completely as of now but still can recall a good part of it.
It started with me roaming around in Amsterdam, looking for house to stay on rent. While moving around I crossed signal after signal and don't know when but landed up in an Indian majority area in the city. Although the layout of the locality didn’t prompted anybody from even guessing that it can be Amsterdam but nonetheless, we do see such weird things in dreams, right? It was largely a filthy area. I don't remember what happened in between but I went on a scooter with someone on the highway. Now we jump directly to that part of the dream which made me thinking about making that thing happen in real life.
In that part of the dream, I saw myself sitting in my 5th standard classroom of Don Bosco with my Nirma class of IT. And in that class I saw everyone in the class with whom I don't speak today (although I haven’t been in touch with most of the people but there are some with whom I don't speak deliberately). Mainly it involved Bhoomi, Khushboo and Rucha. My 5th standard teacher was taking the attendance. While the class is going on, Bhoomi is moving around in the class to the rest of the boys for some or the other work (her usual habit of getting things done from boys). Khushboo and Rucha come directly to the class from airport with their luggage since they arrived from US. While Bhoomi is roaming around, she suddenly turns around and hits a boy on head with her file. That boy is Rahul Gupta as he and his friend Kartik (both are my MDI classmates) laughs out loud.
I don't remember clearly what happened after that. However, when I woke up, the thought of the dream made me think that what will happen if our entire Nirma IT class meets up again. Since passing out, equations of many friendships have changed. How would people react on seeing each other? How would the class configuration go about? It’s interesting to think about. But the big question is how this could happen? It’s practically impossible, let alone a wonderful thought though.
Dreams are often weird since there you see some of the weirdest things which could never happen in real life. You see people from different parts of your life jumbled at one place you would have never visited. The first night at my new flat became memorable because of the same weird dream I saw during sleep. The next morning, I kept thinking about it. I wanted to sleep again to watch the dream ahead but the clock was ticking and suggesting me to wake up and get ready for the office. I don't remember the dream completely as of now but still can recall a good part of it.
It started with me roaming around in Amsterdam, looking for house to stay on rent. While moving around I crossed signal after signal and don't know when but landed up in an Indian majority area in the city. Although the layout of the locality didn’t prompted anybody from even guessing that it can be Amsterdam but nonetheless, we do see such weird things in dreams, right? It was largely a filthy area. I don't remember what happened in between but I went on a scooter with someone on the highway. Now we jump directly to that part of the dream which made me thinking about making that thing happen in real life.
In that part of the dream, I saw myself sitting in my 5th standard classroom of Don Bosco with my Nirma class of IT. And in that class I saw everyone in the class with whom I don't speak today (although I haven’t been in touch with most of the people but there are some with whom I don't speak deliberately). Mainly it involved Bhoomi, Khushboo and Rucha. My 5th standard teacher was taking the attendance. While the class is going on, Bhoomi is moving around in the class to the rest of the boys for some or the other work (her usual habit of getting things done from boys). Khushboo and Rucha come directly to the class from airport with their luggage since they arrived from US. While Bhoomi is roaming around, she suddenly turns around and hits a boy on head with her file. That boy is Rahul Gupta as he and his friend Kartik (both are my MDI classmates) laughs out loud.
I don't remember clearly what happened after that. However, when I woke up, the thought of the dream made me think that what will happen if our entire Nirma IT class meets up again. Since passing out, equations of many friendships have changed. How would people react on seeing each other? How would the class configuration go about? It’s interesting to think about. But the big question is how this could happen? It’s practically impossible, let alone a wonderful thought though.
No comments:
Post a Comment