“Sapney mat dekho… sapney kabhi sach nahi hotey. Mera baapu kehta tha. Lekin maine sapna dekha”. The famous introductory dialogue of the movie “GURU” had a lasting impression on my mind. Since my high school, I have grown up with dreams and the same coming true as well.
Be it dream to score big time in 10th grade or getting admission in Nirma IT or excelling in CAT and getting admission in MDI, Gurgaon. I learned one thing that if you dream hard and work harder to achieve that dream, it ought to come true. Whenever I used to dream and work hard for it, I saw the dream realized and that’s what made my conviction even stronger.
But suddenly since last one year I saw the trend changing. The dreams have stopped realizing. The principle, on which I lived my entire high school and engineering, has suddenly started shaking. Although I am not able to stop the habit of dreaming big, but the pain of shattered dreams is becoming unbearable. It’s perhaps that this is the first time I have got exposed to defeats and not achieved something I have really wanted from my heart. I don't have any idea of what to do but just keep working to pursue my dreams in a hope that one day one of them will come true. As said by Lord Krishna in Mahabharata, “Karma kiye jaa, Fal ki chinta mat kar”
This is perhaps the first time I have felt so vulnerable although people around me keep reminding me that I am from the land of Sardar Patel, DHirubhai Ambani and Narendra Modi (although I don't have even 1% of the three aggregate!!!). And this is perhaps the first time I believe I need real good time to establish myself and develop myself as a person ready to take the responsibilities of the world. The earlier euphoric dreams of an amazing love life (especially during engineering) has already busted and as the life comes harsh at me, I realize that it will take a good amount of years to actually become responsible enough.
But right now the thing that is pinching me is why my dreams have suddenly ceased to realize? What is going wrong and why?
No comments:
Post a Comment